Saturday, April 25, 2009

Update time.

I will try to post an update once a month. If I can remember! So to help, I stole this from a fellow blogger. Thanks for sharing.



How far along: 8 weeks and 3 days

Total weight gain: I have actually lost a few pounds thanks to m/s!

How much does baby weigh: I have no idea

Maternity clothes: Nothing but a bella band and maybe some big girl underpants since my smaller ones really are starting to hurt and restrict my belly bloat

Stretch marks: I have them already from my first pregnancy (loss)

Sleep: I am up twice a night to pee but I have been going to bed very early

Best moment this week: Hmm lets see, learning how to hold my vomit long enough to make it to the bathroom at work instead of throwing up on my own shoes again.

Movement: None besides gas bubbles

Food cravings: Spicy asian lettuce wraps

Belly button in or out: Obviously still an innie

What I miss: Sweet Tea and sleeping on my stomach, If I roll over on it, I barf (yes I have vomitted on my pillow, not fun in the middle of the night)

What I'm looking forward to: Everything, all the m/s, the gas. the bloat, the fatigue you name it!! It all means that I am pregnant! I will take it all happily.

Milestone: Making it to 8 weeks, which in the past was my failure point.

3 comments:

bbjoys said...

Aw, thanks for the update, mandee! Sorry to hear the m/s is kicking your ass, but hey, at least it's worth it, right?

*Mandy* said...

YAY!! I love those updates!!
Sorry about the m/s but at least it is a reminder and it will all be worth it.

Crysbena said...

OMG it's been too long since I visited your blog... CONGRATS!! I didn't even know you had a BFP, I'm so late... but so happy for you!