Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ahh what a weekend so far

Well Tim and I had to replace my computer this weekend which really sucks because I hate spending money. I would prefer to save it for our future child. But nonetheless I love it, its cute, its thin and its pink!! Which pink is pimp in my eyes, its my fav color.

We went to California Dreaming for dinner tonight for my birthday date night since we are both working on Monday when its my actual birthday and I dont want to work all day and then go out at night, I just want to chill at home and cook a nice meal for the 2 of us.

Thank god, last week something in my head told me to store all of my 1000s of photos from my old computer onto a flashdrive. I would have lost them all if I didnt. I suck at digi pics, I always just upload them to my computer and then leave them there.

So tomorrow, I am cooking our "sunday" dinner and we are going to chill at home and do a little rearranging of furniture. I like relaxing weekends.

I cant believe I am going to be 32 on Monday and I am still not pregnant. Oh well, I have my health right??

1 comment:

Hay Hay said...

Ohh, I am the same way with my digital pictures...I just upload them on the cpu and leave them there! Maybe I should start saving them elsewhere! Hope your dinner with DH was great!