Sunday, February 15, 2009

back in the saddle

Well I am in the 2 week wait again but really not waiting because we didnt ttc this month. Well we did have "unprotected sex" but not with the intention of getting pregnant. I am on my new meds, I am just starting the 3rd week of it so I am waiting for AF to show in order for us to re-start the whole ttc thing again for a few short months. I am giving it a time frame because I am tired of all the false hopes and disappointment.

Its funny that its the 2WW because really for me its a 10 day wait. MY Luteal phase is short so I almost always get AF by 10DPO. I am on day 5 now so I should have AF by friday so we are officially on our new start saturday.

The good thing, I wont have my period for my friends wedding because that would really suck, in a light colored dress worrying about it.

So, heres to AF showing up early so I can get it over with and start a new cycle.

Wish me luck, I hope it really happens for us. If not then we will just settle into our life as just the two of us, since we now know that we wont be having children whether it be biological or adopted.

4 comments:

Lacey said...

wait wait, did i miss something? If you cant get pregnant are you still trying to adopt? I was confused my your last comments on here. Good luck girly!

Hay Hay said...

Wishing you tons of luck Mandee! I don't like that rule about adopting and cancer, that is just wrong! I wonder if there are any other agencies that would look past that, there has to be! I do hope you and your DH get this little baby you've been wanting for so long. You both deserve it more than anything!

Melaina25 said...

I can't imagine all agencies abide by those "rules" there are so many kids that need good homes!

I think your chart looks fabulous and I hope it works out for you both!

Holly Stein said...

Mandee,

I noticed you on the bump and decided to check out your blog. I decided to post a comment because my sister just adopted twins from Kazakstan (sp?). She originally tried to adopt from China but they declined her due to having open heart surgery when she was 30. Upon doing more research she was able to find other agencies that were less strict in their health requirements. I don't know how much research you have done into adoption, but just in case you are in the begining stages, do know that there is hope out there. I wish you the best!