Thursday, March 5, 2009

Still trucking along!!

Well I am just heading into my very first Ovulation cycle with the full dose of all my meds. I am still trying to get used to such a high dose of Metformin but otherwise I am doing okay.

As far as all the new thyroid meds go, I have noticed that I am not coming home from work and taking a nap everyday like I used to, so I guess it is working much better than previously. I am excited to see what this cycle brings.

Just the couple weeks that I had been the on the new medications, I had a noted 4 and a half day increase in my LP, which is so freaking amazing because I RARELY hit 11 days. So to get AF on the night of LP day 14 going into 15 was amazing!! Its a great sign of things to come.

I still want to be a little guarded about getting my hopes up however I cant help but feel optimistic somehow. Dh is just going with the flow because he loves me but also is at the point where if it just doesnt happen then he is content with a life of just the two of us.

Well for this week, its been nice. I have only had patients two days this week so that I can get my charting and pathology done before the AAD.

I cant wait to have time alone with my husband!!! Stress free time.

1 comment:

CC said...

Mandy this is all great news!! I'm sending good thoughts your way.