Saturday, May 9, 2009

10 weeks 3 days..I cant believe I have made it this far.

How far along: 10 weeks and 3 days.

Total weight gain: I have lost about 7-10 pounds depending on the day.

How much does baby weigh: I think about half an ounce.

Maternity clothes: I am wearing maternity pants for sheer comfort, not out of necessity.

Stretch marks: I have them already from my first pregnancy (loss)

Sleep: I take a nap during the day and I am in bed by 9pm.

Best moment this week: Getting to see our baby again, with his/her little arms moving.

Movement: None besides gas bubbles

Food cravings: Watermelon, potato salad

Belly button in or out: Obviously still an innie

What I miss: Still Sweet Tea and being able to stay up late at night.

What I'm looking forward to: Bedrest to be over.

Milestone: Making it this far, its the farthest I have gone without m/s

1 comment:

LacyLou85 said...

Hi again! I just edited my blogger profile so it shows my blog. Thanks for the heads up, I didn't know it didn't show it. I'm feeling really good these days - my first tri is going so smoothly that I feel guilty when I hear about everyone else having such a hard time. I'm hoping that your m/s is nearing the end since you're 10 weeks now.