Thursday, May 21, 2009

Holy shiznit! I am 12 weeks!!!!!

YES! I Made it to 12 weeks! I am so in disbelief that this is really going to happen. My OB called me today and said, well we got your blood work in and all of your scans together and....It looks like this baby is going to hang around for another 20 plus weeks! I laughed and cried at the same time. He is so great, I am so lucky to have an OB like him who really cares that this is finally happening for us!

Things seem to be getting better, I am less tired and cranky haha. I am no longer bleeding! WOWOHOOO and I am no longer vomitting 10 times a day. I am down to just first thing in the morning and then nausea all day but I can handle that!!! I am finally getting a little bump and my husband loves kissing it and talking to it!

I am so nervous now because I actually have to start planning for a baby!!!

How far along: 12 weeks and 1 day

Total weight gain: I lost about 12 pounds but so far I have gained 2 back, so I am down to losing 10 pounds.

How much does baby weigh: I believe a little more than half an ounce

Maternity clothes: I now have a little bump and cant button my pants, so I actually do need maternity pants (I could use the bella band but I dont like it)

Stretch marks: I have them already from my first pregnancy (loss)

Sleep: I take a nap during the day and I am in bed by 9pm.

Best moment this week: Making it to 12 weeks!!

Movement: None besides gas bubbles

Food cravings: Oranges!! I must eat like 5 a day!

Belly button in or out: Obviously still an innie

What I miss: Sleeping on my belly.

What I'm looking forward to: Finding out what we are having so I can call the baby by name!

Milestone: Making it this far, its the farthest I have gone without m/c

7 comments:

JNR said...

I'm so happy for you! Congrats again!

*Mandy* said...

How wonderful!!! Congrats

Shell said...

congrats hun!

Nova said...

Woo Hooo!12 weeks!Times really going by fast! I can't wait to find out what your having next month:)

Blondiesaur said...

Congrats!!!

prashant said...

Times really going by fast! I can't wait to find out what Web hosting india

kanishk said...

Congrats again!
Work From Home