Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The newest picture of our little butter bean!!


Well, I am diggin these weekly ultrasounds. Usually they dont let me see for more than a second because they want to measure and see if anything is wrong but today I got to watch it all and they even gave me a picture.

I had a really scarey episode last night with tons of bright red bleeding and cramping. My Ob had me come in early this morning to get checked out. The baby was measuring one day ahead of schedule so he/she is doing perfect. A strong heartbeat of 168, it was a beautiful sound. However the Subchorionic Hemorrhage is still actively bleeding so that means I get to stay on bedrest still! Ugh but its worth it.

I go back on friday to check things out and do my formal long visit with the OB. I wasnt going to do the NT Scan but my OB really wants me to do it, in light of everything going on. SO I decided to do it but I do not want to know the results because regardless this is our baby and nothing will change that.

I am still guarded in regards to this pregnancy, I know I have had 4 beautiful ultrasounds and the odds of losing this pregnancy is so small, less than 5% right now but I will not feel safe until I have this baby in my arms.

My intuition is telling me this baby is boy. I dont know why but I keep thinking boy, so we will see in the End of June what we are having.

6 comments:

Sar(Mrs.Teddy) said...

I am so happy for you Mandee! I know how horrifying bleeding episodes aer & i know how hard bedrest is but it will totally be worth it!
I was torn on the NT scan as well. I decided to go thru with it, despite the fact that I knew it wouldn't make a difference to me, however I decided I wanted the best for my baby & if there were going to be any concerns I wanted us & the doctors to be prepared.
You & your LO are in my prayers! I have read over 24 books becuase of bedrest in addition to all my time bumping thanks to bedrest. Find soemthing to keep you a little busy!

Nova said...

Uh your Baby is totally a girl and your naming her Nova because she's super haha get it Super Nova:) And SHE is going to be the coolest baby in her camo shoes.

I <3 you Mandee. I'm so relived that everything is okay. I was so nervous and worried this morning when you didn't call me right away.

LacyLou85 said...

Your baby is getting soo big! Amazing how fast they grow. Good luck with the bed rest. I have a feeling that this will be one spoiled rotten child becaue of how hard you are working to get him/her here =)

Lacey said...

aww bitty baby!!!! I love seeing these pictures!

Mrs.Andreazza said...

What a beautiful little baby bean! Hope you will be off of bed rest soon!

Ssg Head's Wife said...

awe Nova!! I <3 you!! Super Nova has a good ring to it haha but I think this baby is going to have a penis.

Thanks ladies, I so excited that things are looking good, we cant believe this is really going to happen!!