Thursday, March 26, 2009

HOLY SHIIITTT!!!!

I freaking got my BFP yesterday I am in so much shock its insane!! I cant believe it. I mean I just posted how I KNOW that this cycle was a bust and I was out of the game. LOOK wow, I am at a loss for words. My husband seriously has some great swimmers to last as long as they did!!

We are in shock, thats all I can say!! I had my Beta done today at work. I will get that back tomorrow! I have my first OB appointment tomorrow to start my progesterone supplements. I dont think it will seem real until I see that Beta in my hand!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I will post more tomorrow after my appointment, right now I am speechless!!

11 comments:

Nova said...

I'm so excited and happy for you!! Congrats Mandee! You give so many women hope w/ your incredible story:)

Lacey said...

OMG! CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!

Sar(Mrs.Teddy) said...

Mandee! I have been reading your blog since the fall & thinking I KNOW this will happen for them. I am so happy for you two! I had a feelign it would happen with your new meds! COngrats!

CC said...

I just KNEW it! So exciting, congrats!!

Mrs.Andreazza said...

I am just beyond excited for you as is everyone else!! I've never seen GP light up as much as it did that day!! My prayers are with you! That child is going be the luckiest kid around, you and your DH are going to spoil him/her rotten!!

Vikki said...

Congrats!!

Sarah said...

Congrats again!!

Hay Hay said...

Congrats again Mandee! You deserve this little baby!

bbjoys said...

Congrats again! You deserve it.

Lisa said...

I could not believe my eyes yesterday! But again congrats!!!!

I am naming your baby.. baby pinky!

the n said...

We are all so happy for you!