Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Season of Change

WOW Where do I begin!! This was my first Full cycle on all my new IF treatments and I have seen so many changes that I am excited about.

I had a FULL day of EWCM, I rarely EVER have more than a spot of it. My last LP was a whole 4 and a half days longer than it has ever been! I have been having mid cycle spotting right around O... I also had a HUGELY positive OPK yesterday!! These are all exciting things for me because I have had such a tough time with all of these things.

I am so excited and so optimistic about all these changes. Even though I know that I will not get my BFP this month due to poor timing (long story)..I know that it may just happen this year!! I am determined to have a 2010 baby!!

So on to the bad timing...I broke my heel (no, not my shoe but my actual heel of my foot)..The doc says its a stress fracture but I cant put any pressure or weight on my heal for 6 weeks. Which means I am in a huge boot ughhh....Which means last night when I had my OPK, we did not have the opportunity to get it on! Thanks to the foot and the doc and the long journey home since there is no point staying away when I cant do anything fun!

However, I will chalk this cycle up to practice for an amazing cycle next month that awaits me!

1 comment:

Mrs.Andreazza said...

Ouch, just thinking about your ankle makes me cringe. Hope it heals quickly!! Good luck next cycle, hope it's as good if not better than this one!