Friday, March 27, 2009

Thank you...

First I wanted to say thank you to all of you ladies. Thank you for your prayers, thank you for all your well wishes and comments. Tim and I are truly blessed.

We had our first appointment today because I will be monitored very closely. My 14dpo Beta was 111 which the doc says is great. I had another beta and progesterone done today at 15dpo but wont get the results until monday. I started my progesterone injections today, I may not have to stay on them but my Doc wanted to start just in case until my blood work comes back. He said either way you cant have too much progesterone right now. He decided to increase my Synthroid from 125 to 137mcg because he wants my thyroid a little higher active to reduce risk of miscarriage, Also staying on the metformin through at least the first tri because that also reduces risk of miscarriage.

Our first U/s is April 17th!! We are so excited I cant wait. My next one will be May 15th and then again June 19th. I have the first tri all scheduled. In July or August I will have to have a NTS or NST (whichever its called) and if everything is okay then I wont need another u/s until its time to check weight etc towards the end of my pregnancy.

My husband and I are finally let it sink in now that we saw the beta in writting and its really happening!!

Thank you for all the support! I couldnt have made it through all this without all of you!

3 comments:

*Mandy* said...

Congrats again, how wonderful!!!

juliane2004 said...

Congrats on your BFP :)

Khelli said...

Congrats Mandee. I've been away from GP for awhile it was very nice to see you get your BFP. I am truly happy for you. Wishing you a H&H 9 months. KC