Sunday, March 15, 2009

TTC sucks!

Ughh I missed my O this month thanks to a broken heel. It sucks, I hate that there is no chance for this cycle. Next cycle my husband has to go away to a Best of the Best competition for the Army. He won his portion so he has orders to go and he can not miss it. Well, normally I would go with him but its Spring break week here and half my office is going to be out so I have to be at work. He is going the week that I am due to O. Which sucks so it means I have to wait to TTC again until MAY!!!!!!!!! That sucks!! But May I think would give us a february baby which is my birthday month, my mom and dads Bday month too! So I still am optimistic. I just hate waiting! I am so anxious to see what happens!

Oh well, at least I dont have to feel the pressure of the 2ww.

3 comments:

the n said...

:) eek

Daphne said...

Looks like you didn't miss your O after all! Congratulations!
(~SilentC on theBump)

Nlvaden said...

You should update the blog! Your ktfu! WOO HOO