Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ahh what a weekend~!

Poor Dh had to work Saturday night until god knows when. So friday night we had date night and went to the movies to see Role Models...HILARIOUS!!! We laughed so hard it was crazy. We came home and decided we are too tired to "try" so off to snuggling then bed. Saturday I got up to bring DH's Dress Blues to be cleaned and then to Old Navy's winter sale blah blah blah. I had a horrible migraine since friday night, I am seriously allergic to perfume and that is what set me off. So I decided to drug up and take a nap on saturday since DH was going to be gone, he is so sweet came in and kissed me goodbye when he left. I got up later and went to the mall to buy new jeans and I picked up take out for me and Tim. As usual I leave his in the microwave so when he came home, he can just heat it up. I was trying to be nice so this way when he came home we could get busy...WEll yeah right!! My migraine meds make me drool haha Seriously though I get knocked out, so there I was in bed when DH came home. I do not even remember him walking into the bedroom to tell me he was home and kissing me. He said I just smiled at him and rolled over and went back to sleep so the sweetheart slept in the other room so not to disturb me.. God I love him.

Sunday, woke up early and decided to Take DH out to breakfast since I blew it the night before. We figured we would leave Prada out of her kennel while we were gone to test how good she could be (she has issues being alone in the house so we are trying to leave her unattended in small increments so that slowly she can work her way up to being home alone all day without killing my furniture or shoes.). So I figured a quick breakfast at Mimi's and then home, Well shit that didnt happen. We ended up going to see a matinee and grocery shopping etc then to dinner *yup dinner* by the time we looked at our watch I was like OMG prada is out!! She was out 8 hours by this time. In a mad dash home we were like what the hell are we going to see when we get home. But all was perfect besides the little steam pile she left near the front door which was totally our fault for leaving her all day. We were so proud of her we got her new toys and treats!! So now we are going to try and leave her out longer so eventually she no longer needs her kennel, I hate that damn thing.

So tonight, we just hung out at home, worked on being romantic which totally ended in giggles. Trying to create a baby is quite funny sometimes. DH is so sweet though. God I love him. So now I am off to bed soon because while DH has 2 days off due to Veterans day, I still have to work which sucks!! I hope at least he takes the trash out.
'

1 comment:

HEE said...

Hi Mandy--I've missed you! How are things going with you? I hope all is well!
HEE

PS. You've just been tagged by me :)