Saturday, November 15, 2008

What a week!

This week has been crazy in our household. It started off that DH had Monday and Tuesday off while I had to work which is a bummer since we didnt get to spend time together. This week I had to work really late everynight so again we did not get much time together and this is my fertile week, how is that for luck!! Oh well, we made the best of it anyway. This weekend we do not have much going on, just going out for dinner tonight and then to a movie, our routine date night. Other than that we have so much to do with vacation coming soon and thanksgiving coming soon. Its just DH and I think thanksgiving so we have no idea what we want to do for the holiday. We were thinking about going to a nice hotel, maybe the W or the Ritz for the night and having room service and just hang out. Then of course we have black friday to get up super early to go shopping!!


JUST GREAT!!!! I started to write this at noon today but now here it is almost 9pm and I am just finishing it. I got a call that the alarm system at the office was going off because the front doors were open. The security company said they can not turn it off until someone shows up there to go through the building with the police who are waiting there. SO I haul ass to the office only to show up and all the doors were locked, no police were there. The alarm went off because it was sooooo winding a tree branch was slammed up against the back door. HELLLOOO couldnt the police have seen that. I drove all that way in a hurry for nothing. However, I decided to go to the mall and found a ball gown for my husbands ball in decemeber. GUESS how much it was. $190 bux on sale. The sign said 30% off so I was like hmmm good deal. I got to the register and the lady looked at DH and I and said, "do you know how much this is?" I said ummm no what is it? She said $13.50, yuo you read that right thirteen dollars!! It was half off which brought it down to under 100 then that 100 was on markdown 50 percent off then it was big pre-holiday dress sale so all the dresses were on sale.. I was like Damn DH and I couldnt have gone to Mcdonalds for that! I was so excited! Now I need to get some serious shoes!!

Anyhoo, I lost my train of thought while I was writing this in the afternoon so thats it for today. Off to ttc with Dh again tonight this is supposed to be my O week, Im late oh well more time to try!!

No comments: