Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tis the Season!

We went to the Mall of Georgia today to start and well finish our holiday shopping. The weather was beautiful and they put up a huge tree today in the center of the courtyard area. They had music and they also had machines on top of some of the stores outside blowing fake snow!! Such a good time. We got so many great things for the kids. The only person I have left to get something for is my mom, she is difficult. I plan on getting her something really special but I just can not put my finger on what I want to get her.

As far as DH's family, I asked him, well what are we going to get them and he said nothing. I was like ummmmmm we can not do that. His answer was short and simple. He said, "they have not been supportive of us, especially you. So Fuck' em. They can be happy if they see me at all, that will be their present." I was like OMFG what happened to my husband. So I told him that He can be responsible for what he wants to do for his family, just let me know in enough time to arrange the gift(s).

So, I am exhausted. We never made it to our movie tonight because I was so tired, so we will try to catch a matinee tomorrow. I got Brett and Hunter guitars!! So Tim is going to bring his and the 3 of them can play together and maybe my dad will break his out and play with them. It will be a fun christmas this year. I hope it snows, we got our furbabies pink fur coats haha!!

No comments: