Saturday, November 29, 2008

Frustrated!!

I am so beyond frustrated, I see a baby and I cry, I see a pregnant woman and I cry. I see a movie that has a baby in it and I CRY!! I am sick of these hormones and emotions. My poor husband all he can do is say, its okay. I think he is lost as to what to do now. I have one cycle left before we give up trying to have a baby and I really wanted it to be this cycle. BUT NNNOOOOO I started spotting at the movies tonight and now I just went to get ready for bed and voila bright red its not heavy but a little more than spotting..The joy of my life, I swear its just not FAIR!!! Its really not fair anymore, I am over and beyond upset that this is how my life is turning out. My husband and I are both almost 32 years old and we are destined to have just our dog. Dh and I have been discussing adoption and how we are to proceed. So I guess its time to get the ball rolling since I know for sure that I will not get a BFP on christmas (which is when I am due this next cycle). Its just really shitty that I feel like I am cheating my husband out of so much because I just cant get pregnant. I feel like a failure most of the time and frankly I am so sick of it. I am kind of looking forward on not trying to have a baby anymore, its just too much stress. I am sure our lives will be much happier if we just move on from all of this.

No comments: