Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year I am thankful that I have my health. I have a wonderful, supportive, loving husband. Granted there are days that I want to lock him in the closet but in the end, he is my soulmate. I am thankful for my family, my career in this horrible economic time. I am thankful that even though we may not have been blessed this past year that we still have the strength to keep trying. I could not ask for a better husband.

I had a huge dip in my temperature this morning, so I dont think things look very good for concieving this month. However, I am optimistic. Don't laugh but those of you who know me in real life truly know how I do not believe in psychics or anything but In June, my husband and I along with a bunch of friends went to a street fair. There was a tarot card reader there and I thought how fun it would be to see what crap she can come up with. Well all she asked was that I blow on the cards, she did not ask questions she just gave answers. Some of the things she said were quite interesting, its odd how she knew certain things about my husband and I. But she also said, do not worry about the baby, you will be expecting by 6 months end. Well that is coming up in the next couple of weeks, so Dh and I were talking about it and said well we guess she was wrong. What if she were right?? What if, I am indeed PG and I just dont know it yet? I know, I know I am reaching here but hell stranger things have happened. Only Time will tell.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday today!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are such a great person!! Happy Thanks to you!! I went to a psychic a while back and I figured it would be useless. Well, everything she had said had come true. She said I was going to be engaged in March of 2006, it happened. She said we were going to have a move that we had to take... and we did. There were a few others too. SO with that said, I am SO keeping you in my thoughts! Hoping for a BFP for you!

LeeAnn said...

I'm so sorry you've had a long struggle. Here's to hoping that the psychic is right. Good luck with everything.

~JustAhopin