Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Happy halloween everyone!! Omg what a day at work, I am so tired. This poor man came in for a minor skin cancer (so we thought) on his ear at 8:15am...the surgery did not end until almost 5pm. His little skin cancer ended up being his entire ear. We had to remove all the damaged tissue and then take a huge piece of skin from his neck and build him all new ear. I felt so bad for this man I wanted to cry for him. Its all done with local anesthesia and he was wide awake for the whole thing. We even took a break and went and bought him lunch so he could get a grip on himself he was so upset. God that doesnt happen often but I hate when it does, its always the nicest people too and the assholes get off with a little tiny thing.

Anywhooo, I am dying to get AF or my BFP..I can not wait any longer. I still have 6 days until I can offically test but I cant wait. I had to test at work with a cheapie and obviously a BFN because its not an early response.. Tomorrow I will take FMU and go poas...The wait is killing me. I know the odds of me actually being PG are like 1% if that but GOD I need to know so I can move on..

No comments: