Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cracking Up!!

Oh what a laugh I had today. I love when people who are so bitter in their own lives that they have to try and reflect that on other people.. I love internet bullies who think they know everything about every situation that can occur on earth. Self reflect little lady You don't know shit unless you have lived it. So unless you are perfect which I highly doubt, take a big wiff cuz your shit still stinks.

I on the other hand, know what I have lived through frankly because I am educated in the practices and policies that affect my family. I do not stand idly by and wait for things to happen. I choose to do something about it. And since this is the internet I can choose to click the little power button on the box in front of me and go back to my reality where no one in this little box matter to me in my everyday life.

No comments: