Sunday, October 19, 2008

A wonderful day!

Tim and I had a great date night last night. We bundled up because its shockingly cold here. We went to P.F. Changs for dinner and ordered our fav dishes and sat there and fed each other trying to use chopsticks (we suck at this by the way). We went to H&M since they were having a good grand opening sale and I got Brett and Hunter each a really nice sweater and pants with a dress shirt to go with their xmas presents. OH and I got this AWESOME dress at Old Navy for 2 dollars, yup 2 bux! I was stoked!! We then went to a movie "Max Payne" it was okay, nothing amazing, Next week it is my turn to pick the movie, we alternate weeks so we can each watch a movie we would like to see. We then came home and snuggled in bed, it was so nice because it was chilly out and I hate having the heat on, it gives me a migraine.

Today we got out of bed so late which is unusual for us. We went to lunch at our fav sub place called "baldinos", it reminds of subs back home in New England. This business was having a going out of business sale so we went and bought some cute dress shoes for Brett and Hunter to go with their outfits I bought yesterday and I got them a pair of Adidas sneakers since they love to match their shoes to their outfits, they are such stylish boys. I still need to start shopping for all the rest of my family. I have 8 sisters and a Brother so imagine all the nieces and nephews even though I do have my favs. Thats not including hubbys family but he said he doesnt want to do anything this year for them since they are so harse to me. So I told him, that he can be in charge of whatever he wants to do for them.

Then we went to this place called Brand Smart, it was a bit of a drive but I got a great deal on a new freezer for the house since we needed one. So we went home and hooked it up to start freezing and went to the market and stocked up on yummy veggies and stuff for my husband but then OMG I found this sale on ICE CREAM 10 for $10 of the little pints of my FAV German Chocolate Cake.. Its soo yummy with chocolate ice cream infused with coconut and pecans..TO die for, I cant wait for dessert.

Came home and watched a movie while I made a yummy dinner for hubby and just the rest of the night snuggling on the sofa before a long week ahead of us.

No comments: