Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Love my hubby

My husband is the sweetest man (even though I have days where I do want to lock him in the closet). I have been having terrible migraines lately, its all due to the hormones etc. He knows what a hard time I have sleeping at night sometimes and what does he do? I was in bed last night waiting for him to come to bed since we both have an early morning, knowing that I would not get any sleep so he comes in and kisses me goodnight and says that he is going to sleep in the spare room last night so that I can bundle myself up with my blankets and pillows in the middle of the bed (my fav place) and get cozy and snuggled in so I can get a good nights sleep. I sleep with a ton of pillows and well that doesnt work with a man in bed next to you. So that was so sweet, I got a good nights sleep and my migraine is down to a dull headache. He then proceeds to send me a a sweet little I love you message while I was at work today. He always seems to find the time to send it when I am down the most. Its like he is in my brain. I am such a lucky woman to have such an incredible man by my side through all the ugly and all the good. It doesnt hurt that he is a stone cold fox too...To me he is the sexiest man alive.

No comments: