Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lazy day!

Wow we didnt get anything done today. We went out to lunch, then to the market. We got home and just hung out and did nothing. I finally got dinner in the oven and washed dishes but I think that is it for the day. I just want to hang out with hubby and watch a movie. This weekend was relaxing with nothing planned.

On a downer, I am having some cramping today, nothing major just bizarre. I hope AF doesn't come early because that would just ruin my week!! Hubby and I FWP for the past two weeks, I hope all the advice from my docs works. If not then its off to get another HSG since mine is about 5 years old they want to repeat it. Ughhhhh.....xxxxxxxxx fingers for a BFP and with all the intervention now that they seem to have an idea as to why I M/C all the time, I am really feeling positive. I owe the doc I work with a lot for recommending this new doc to me. He is young, Right out of Emory Hospital this passed august. He is up to date on new technology and all these medical advances with IF..so it seems to have meant to be that I went to Him.

This work week will be long!! We have surgery Tues, Thurs and Friday this week which never happens but since the holiday season is coming around the corner, patients want to get their skin cancers treated before the holidays so scars have time to heal. I can't blame them. Its going to be a rough week though, But it will help my 2ww go by faster that way, unless AF shows which I think it is.

Have a great week everyone. I hope there are more BFPs on the board like this week!!!

1 comment:

Crysbena said...

I hope AF stays far far away!! Yay for a relaxing Sunday... I love days like that!