Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I am sooo looking forward to vacation.

Tim and I are going on vacation back to our home state (yall know where we are from "islanders") for christmas vacation!! We leave Georgia on xmas eve afternoon and we do not come back until January 5th. I can not wait to see my family and the snow!! We have not had a vacation or time off really since April when we last went home to visit. Work is strenuous but I love it but I am really exhausted and need some time to not use my brain. I love going home to my moms amazing home cooking and the house I grew up in and sleep in my old bed. Its always nice going back home plus we get to bring all those yankees some great southern presents which they always look forward to. This thanksgiving its just DH and I so we are going to get relaxed at a nice hotel and enjoy ourselves!!

No comments: