Monday, October 13, 2008

Its too hard

I love my husband so much!! Thank god he is so supportive of everything I do and he is always there for me when I am down in the dumps. Today was a tough day at work. I actually left work 2 hours early because frankly I couldn't bare it anymore. Today was a holiday and of course all the kids come in to the office to be seen for various illnesses and so many new moms bringing in their brand new babies for check ups due to infant rashes, dry skin, congenital birth marks etc...or simply the moms coming in to be seen themselves but bring their infant in tow with them. I CAN NOT take seeing one more crying baby..IT IS MAKING MY OVARIES SCREAM!!! Why can I not have a baby? What did I do so wrong that I can not have a child with the love of my life? Why is it that women who can not take care of their babies are breeding like rabbits and I just can't have ONE with my loving husband. I don't get it. Oh well this is our last cycle to try and if it doesnt work, well then I promised to raise the white flag and call it over.


On a funnier note, as I am typing this my husband is screaming in agony because our furbaby Prada just french kissed him so now he has to go scrub his tongue.

No comments: